Our Rooms

Inside the Room:

>2 BEDS JOINED TOGETHRLY (YOU CAN SPLIT IT INTO TWO)
>COMPLIMENTARY FACILITIES LIKE- DISHTV & A.C. 32'' LED TV
>ATTACHED BATH WITH WESTERN FITTINGS
>ATTACHED BALCONEY WITH NO SUCH VIEW
   SUITABLE FOR COUPLE
Inside the Room:

>2 BEDS JOINED TOGETHRLY (YOU CAN SPLIT IT INTO TWO)
>COMPLIMENTARY FACILITIES LIKE- DISHTV & A.C. OLD 20'' CRTV
>ATTACHED BATH WITH WESTERN FITTINGS
>ATTACHED BALCONEY WITH NO SUCH VIEW
   SUITABLE FOR COUPLE
Inside the Room:

>3 BEDS JOINED TOGETHRLY (YOU CAN SPLIT IT INTO THREE)
>COMPLIMENTARY FACILITIES LIKE- DISHTV & A.C. 32'' LED TV
>ATTACHED BATH WITH WESTERN FITTINGS
>ATTACHED BALCONEY WITH NO SUCH VIEW

SUITABLE FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN ABOVE 5 YEAR
Inside the Room:

>7 BEDS
>COMPLIMENTARY FACILITIES LIKE- DISHTV & A.C. 32'' LED TV
>TWO ATTACHED BATHROOM WITH WESTERN FITTINGS

   SUITABLE FOR FAMILIES / GROUP of 7 PAX
FAMILY ROOM AC 7 BED (Big size)
STANDARD ROOM AC 3 BED (Big size)
STANDARD ROOM AC 2 BED (Big size)
BUDGET ROOM AC 2 BED (Small size )
Submit Your GSTIN